Thursday 8 May 2014

Celine Inspired Top

























Today I teamed this Celine inspired crop top with an asymmetric black skirt. I love this outfit and chose makeup which I thought complimented it (if anyone wants to know what I used just ask!) This top is made from a neoprene/scuba type material so is lovely and thick and I also think it would look great with a pair of jeans. It is so similar to the paint print seen in the Celine SS14 collection and is a complete steal at only £8.00!! The skirt is a lovely material, I probably should have done a close up because it is a jacquard style of fabric in a rose print style.  I don't have many heels because I am 6 ft so I just teamed it with some black studded courts which I found in the back of my wardrobe. Makeup worn is all brought from Superdrug, a store which I am falling in love with more and more! Again apologies about the camera angles, as I take them myself with a timer I can't find anything as tall as me to lean the camera against so my head doesn't look so tiny haha! I may have to start asking my annoying little brother to help - although I am sure I will be greeting with a "No, get lost"...

Celine Inspired Crop Top: Primark - £8.00
Jacquard Asymmetric Skirt: Matalan - £8.00 (sale)
Black Studded Court Shoes: Maralan - £5.00 (sale last year)




1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love this outfit! Your hair and make up looks so nice too :)
    Sophie Jenner

    ReplyDelete